Breaking Netflix added on Jio Fiber STB

I did not get NETFLIX yet, should I try resetting my set top box? To force an update?
Today I recharged with the new Gold plan.
I tried resetting. Doesn't work. The new story from Customer care is that it will come before October 15th.
Excuse GIF by MOODMAN

Did anyone get Netflix app on the jio store? Please confirm, cos if it is available on the jio store it will come up for everyone then.

Anyway I bought a new Samsung Smart TV. The services of jio STB are no more required hahaha..

It is not in Jio store. It started appearing in the home page itself auomatically. Got incerted between Hotstar and Prime video

Netflix is part of System Apps like Jio Store and Live TV and doesn't appear in Jio store itself. Also current availability is seen on JHSD200 STB.

Netflix is part of System Apps like Jio Store and Live TV and doesn't appear in Jio store itself. Also current availability is seen on JHSD200 STB.
And if that so than it should be available for everyone at the same time together and not in parts.

Guys I am not able to upgrade my Netflix post earlier plan expiry in Jio STB. This is my second recharge of 1499 plan but like last month there was banner in my Jio app. I didn't find it this time. My subscription shows basic Netflix plan only. Help appreciated. Thanks

Guys I am not able to upgrade my Netflix post earlier plan expiry in Jio STB. This is my second recharge of 1499 plan but like last month there was banner in my Jio app. I didn't find it this time. My subscription shows basic Netflix plan only. Help appreciated. Thanks
Can't you upgrade from the Netflix website? You need to contact JioFiber cc, if that's not possible.

Jio Fiber cc had no clue to upgrade Netflix plan.
Also I did try through Netflix website but it changed my billing plan altogether from Jio billing to Debit/Credit card billing as I got debited for full 799 amount. I called up Netflix cc, they cancelled my subscription and reversed complete amount.
They told clearly the upgrade needs to happen through Jio else I will be charged full amount and not the difference.
Now I am left with no Netflix although my Jio subscription shows basic plan.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock