My New Jio Fiber Broadband

Congrats bro. I don't want to disappoint you, but a questionable choice unless you don't have any other options.

Here we are talking about cheaper alternatives but people really enjoy iphone over xiaomi. Jio fiber isn't affordable for all.... yet.

Most local ISP do not have resources/ or lack intent to block websites. Jio uses DPI and is the only one using so. Aside from all this, the plans are crap. It is a lose-lose situation.

I can bypass Jio's DPI on computers but its a pain in 🍑 while using phones/tv/ipad. Sometimes you'll feel the website is actually down since they don't display a "website blocked" notice.

I can bypass Jio's DPI on computers but its a pain in 🍑 while using phones/tv/ipad. Sometimes you'll feel the website is actually down since they don't display a "website blocked" notice.
Railwire does it the same way. Reddit, Telegram and many popular sites just shows server IP address could not be found.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock