Discussion My Experience in Usuage of Sanitizer

Sai Jai

Reaction score
Hi bros

Just post this thread to share my personal experience sanitizer Usuage for cleaning hands for past 14 months I'm using sanitizer to cleaning hands before eating due to that I'm in pre stage stomach ulcer for past 4 days I'm suffering from vomiting , bodypain , stomach pain etc....

Yesterday went to physician they told ur in pre stage ulcer further they inquired me I won't take much junks also took food as timely manner they they took my saliva for testing to find the cause of ulcer today my physician called me to discuss with the test results it shocked me they told chemical alcoholic molecules contains in my saliva he knows me very well that I'm non alcoholic person he further investigate me I completely forgot about this sanitizer issue he asked me have you using too much of Sanitizer to clean the hands

Then I said yes before eating he bashed me very well coz more than a doctor he's my relative he ask me stop using the Sanitizer and bring that sanitizer bottle in the evening to clinic .. I request him to don't convey this to my mother

So bros pls take care of Sanitizer Usuage pain I'm facing now is huge .. just wanted to share this to here bros .. for past 4 days I'm unable to eat , drink , sleep even sit too I don't know how I'm going to overcome this hell pain

Thanks

Last edited:
Hi bros

Just post this thread to share my personal experience sanitizer Usuage for cleaning hands for past 14 months I'm using sanitizer to cleaning hands before eating due to that I'm in pre stage stomach ulcer for past 4 days I'm suffering from vomiting , bodypain , stomach pain etc....

Yesterday went to physician they told ur in pre stage ulcer further they inquired me I won't take much junks also took food as timely manner they they took my saliva for testing to find the cause of ulcer today my physician called me to discuss with the test results it shocked me they told chemical alcoholic molecules contains in my saliva he knows me very well that I'm non alcoholic person he further investigate me I completely forgot about this sanitizer issue he asked me have you using too much of Sanitizer to clean the hands

Then I said yes before eating he bashed me very well coz more than a doctor he's my relative he ask me stop using the Sanitizer and bring that sanitizer bottle in the evening to clinic .. I request him to don't convey this to my mother

So bros pls take care of Sanitizer Usuage pain I'm facing now is huge .. just wanted to share this to here bros .. for past 4 days I'm unable to eat , drink , sleep even sit too I don't know how I'm going to overcome this hell pain

Thanks
Take care bro, Usage of Sanitizer should be restricted only when your travelling in public places to protect virus entering from Skin to Skin Transfer.

Get well soon brother. I use sanitizer after touching any surface or money. Before eating I need handwash and water. Also I don't eat with hands. Would recommend everyone to do same. It's an unhealthy habit.

Also I don't eat with hands.
In South we born & bought up by that culture due to food menu we can't use spoon to mix rice with sambar or rasam anyother liquid mixing with rice 😔

In South we born & bought up by that culture due to food menu we can't use spoon to mix rice with sambar or rasam anyother liquid mixing with rice 😔
What do you think I eat? I skip breakfast. My lunch and dinner are rice, dals and curry. Just at rare occasions I eat roti. Roti is kind of like evening snack to me.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock