My conversation with Jio Jaipur Area Manager

• Thread starter hike
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10
  • Views: Views 1,511

hike

Solutions
Reaction score
Few months back when Jio Sim was just lauched and I and people like me were not able to get SIM Card. Then, I mailed to Jio.
And, few days after I get a call from Jio Rajasthan Head and they ask me to collect Sim Card from Vaishali Nagar Office, Jaipur. Then, I visited and collect my 5 Jio sim.
Then, they added me to a special request to use Jio Sim and give time to time feedback over it.
And, then few days back I given a feedback to them on less towers in my village and low network in my area of city Jaipur.
Then, the Jio Area manager called me back and ask on same and I told him both the issue and he checked both side and put a request for tower in my village and convey me that there are many towers in Jaipur and whole country which are not started yet. They will be started soon and same will happen in my area.
He also add that Signal of Jio will be so strong that it will reaches to place where Airtel & Vodafone are unable to reach.

Hope all words of him come true.
Anyways, things are getting better now. There are less call failures nowdays.

2300 mhz has very bad coverage so needs to set up lots tower or micro cell

Current Offer cannot be extended beyond 90 days according to government rules but new offer can be launched.

if you ever had an another chance to talk with him...

Ask him about JIO offers for LYF mobiles bro :tup

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock