MX Player App & Website - News & Updates

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 144
  • Views: Views 46,582
It has been available on the desktop web browser since forever and also has Chromecast support, so saying that this is their debut on the large screen is grossly misleading.
You can report for the title change and let team members come with an appropriate title. I am posting as found on the source. But I will also highlight that most third party series weren't available on big screen. And accessibility via browser is unofficial. As an android tv user. MX Player has no content to offer on tv apps and mobile app is incompatible with TVs.
yes available in fire tv stick also for long time
Are online content available on the app? :huh:

You can report for the title change and let team members come with an appropriate title. I am posting as found on the source. But I will also highlight that most third party series weren't available on big screen. And accessibility via browser is unofficial. As an android tv user. MX Player has no content to offer on tv apps and mobile app is incompatible with TVs.

Are online content available on the app? :huh:
yes hoichoi content i see available there

You can report for the title change and let team members come with an appropriate title. I am posting as found on the source.
I wasn't blaming you, I was pointing out to the choice of words by the source site television post. Guess you took it as me pointing to you.

I wasn't blaming you, I was pointing out to the choice of words by the source site television post. Guess you took it as me pointing to you.
No man. I wasn't accusing you. I just didn't knew what to put on the title as the whole thing got confusing. So I asked to report.

New update.

0jc8u8z.png

When this app will be available in Samsung TVs (TIZEN OS).. Actually where is the problem. From Samsung side or from MX Player TV side?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock