• Welcome to OnlyTech Forums
    An online community for the tech enthusiasts!

MX Player App & Website - News & Updates

iDJ

Elite
Contributor
Reaction score
It has been available on the desktop web browser since forever and also has Chromecast support, so saying that this is their debut on the large screen is grossly misleading.
You can report for the title change and let team members come with an appropriate title. I am posting as found on the source. But I will also highlight that most third party series weren't available on big screen. And accessibility via browser is unofficial. As an android tv user. MX Player has no content to offer on tv apps and mobile app is incompatible with TVs.
yes available in fire tv stick also for long time
Are online content available on the app? :huh:

Optimus_Prime

Guru
Contributor
Reaction score
You can report for the title change and let team members come with an appropriate title. I am posting as found on the source. But I will also highlight that most third party series weren't available on big screen. And accessibility via browser is unofficial. As an android tv user. MX Player has no content to offer on tv apps and mobile app is incompatible with TVs.

Are online content available on the app? :huh:
yes hoichoi content i see available there

Esmail

Senior Editor, OnlyTech
News Columnist
Solutions
Reaction score
You can report for the title change and let team members come with an appropriate title. I am posting as found on the source.
I wasn't blaming you, I was pointing out to the choice of words by the source site television post. Guess you took it as me pointing to you.

iDJ

Elite
Contributor
Reaction score
I wasn't blaming you, I was pointing out to the choice of words by the source site television post. Guess you took it as me pointing to you.
No man. I wasn't accusing you. I just didn't knew what to put on the title as the whole thing got confusing. So I asked to report.

Bapun Raz

Quarantino
Staff member
Administrator
Solutions
Reaction score
New update.

0jc8u8z.png

Velu61

Veteran
Reaction score
When this app will be available in Samsung TVs (TIZEN OS).. Actually where is the problem. From Samsung side or from MX Player TV side?

Top Bottom