MX Player App & Website - News & Updates

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 144
  • Views: Views 46,854
What are all the movies/content we will able to watch ad-free in MX gold subscription? Why not the app differentiates it like how hotstar used to show for multiplex movies?
I will be disappointed after subscription that the movies I like won't fall under ad free category.. Any idea guys?

What are all the movies/content we will able to watch ad-free in MX gold subscription? Why not the app differentiates it like how hotstar used to show for multiplex movies?
I will be disappointed after subscription that the movies I like won't fall under ad free category.. Any idea guys?
All tv shows and movies will be completely adfree.

All tv shows and movies will be completely adfree.
Check the official faq from mx app in below pic
Edit : Image not getting uploaded.. Please check below point from mx app f&q page.

I bought MX Gold membership and I still see many ads
MX Gold ensures that you have an ad free experience in most content. But there might be some content on the app which will not be available Ad free.

Last edited:
Check the official faq from mx app in below pic
Edit : Image not getting uploaded.. Please check below point from mx app f&q page.

I bought MX Gold membership and I still see many ads
MX Gold ensures that you have an ad free experience in most content. But there might be some content on the app which will not be available Ad free.
I think u r talking about this page..
If u r getting ads even after purchasing adfree plan then u should launch a complaint with screenshots as confirmation...

There is a good amount of Hollywood movie content on MX but it's only available dubbed in Indian languages, with MX Gold they should have had the option to allow watching it with the original English audio feed, but they don't.

I think u r talking about this page..
If u r getting ads even after purchasing adfree plan then u should launch a complaint with screenshots as confirmation...
Link you have shared is for mx player pro.. Issue is with mx player gold plan where they have clearly mentioned we will see ads in few content even after purchase of the plan on thier official site.. Link below

Android TV MX Player updated to 1.39.12. version...
Now it's supporting USB OTG Devices (FTA32 )

r3tPXxx.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock