MX Player App & Website - News & Updates

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 144
  • Views: Views 46,590
I can't see any web contents on Mx player. Its asking to check internet connection on my OP6T. Is there anyone else facing the same issue.

Sorry if I have missed any thread on this, feel free to point.

MX Player added 3 Live Tv channels

1. Cars Stars Tv
2. ESR - eSports Network
3. AM News .

Confirmatory Snap

AM News is Marathi Language News Channel

8LIkgun.jpg

Is it safe to use MX Player ? They way they are going, I don't want to give it a lot of permissions. Especially when VLC is working fine.

Is it safe to use MX Player ? They way they are going, I don't want to give it a lot of permissions. Especially when VLC is working fine.
That depends. If you want OTT content. Go for it. If you want ad free experience stick to VLC.

Thanks for the reply. I am ok with ads, but the route MX has taken lately is something that we call " shady ".

MUMBAI: Dominating the entertainment market as the leading video streaming app for 2019, MX Player has created a strong foothold in the streaming world since its launch. Going beyond the 6-inch screens and expanding its wide user base, the platform has announced a partnership with OnePlus, the global technology brand, for the OnePlus TV Q1 series.

This collaboration will enable the viewer to watch MX Player’s premium web series’ like Queen, Hello Mini, Madhuri Talkies, TV shows like Bold and Beautiful and Hindi dubbed films like Max Steel, Dear Comrade, The Expendables 2 amongst other offerings from its large content library on the smart TV. The service is available on the OnePlus TV Q1 series from 5 February onwards.

MX Player partners with OnePlus for OnePlus TV Q1 series

Last edited:
It has been available on the desktop web browser since forever and also has Chromecast support, so saying that this is their debut on the large screen is grossly misleading.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock