OTF Exclusive Moto G5S Plus Unboxing and Review

• Thread starter Siva
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 29
  • Views: Views 4,782
Battery life

Screenshot_20170908_231627_1504893007534.jpg

Screenshot_20170908_231632_1504893008394.jpg

Thanks for the in-depth review of the phone @ilikered bro. It will help buyers looking to buy this phone!(y)

You could have waited a bit and got the Moto 4X which is an android one powered Motorola made smartphone.:geek:

Thanks for the in-depth review of the phone @ilikered bro. It will help buyers looking to buy this phone!(y)

You could have waited a bit and got the Moto 4X which is an android one powered Motorola made smartphone.:geek:
Thanks bro.

I don't think there'll be much difference in terms of hardware or software in X4. Also, I think it'll be US exclusive. G5S Plus is hands down the best Moto G phone ever and I'm very happy to have bought it!!

hearty congrats bro. but why moto always having heat problem and not trying to rectify this.

According to Verge, its for American market as of now.

You bought is for 15,999 or 16,999 ?
Is the charging fast enough ?
G5 Plus is available for 12,999, so should a person save 3k and instead buy that ?
@ilikered

You bought is for 15,999 or 16,999 ?
Is the charging fast enough ?
G5 Plus is available for 12,999, so should a person save 3k and instead buy that ?
@ilikered
15999. Yes, fast charging is there. If a smaller screen is ok with you, then G5 Plus is a better choice because that has a better camera. Only advantage of G5S Plus is the all metal design.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock