OTF Exclusive Moto G5S Plus Unboxing and Review

• Thread starter Siva
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 29
  • Views: Views 4,780
Good review @ilikered bro.
I was expecting better perfomance from rear dual cams.
But nonetheless, at this price getting 4gb Ram and 64gb internal memory with stock android is not bad at all.

Congratulations bro!! I wanna know about battery life. Just tell me that how much it run. I'm planning to buy a phone for my Papaji (father). I'm fed seeing him carrying two phones at a time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Now I understand why u buy Samsung and Moto only
Yes bro, that's one of the main reason. I was very disappointed when S8 launched with back fingerprint scanner. Though they covered it up with Iris, but using that isn't as convenient as fingerprint.

@ilikered Congrates.. iam also planning to buy one, but will buy in their Great Indian Diwali Sale..

Apart from camera Depth mode lag ( as it takes time to take picture ) How is overall camera performance..

And how is device overall performance ( the speed of device, any software/ hardware issues ) and also what about battery performance..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock