Mobile Recharge Offer Coupons

• Thread starter Siva
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 4,550
  • Views: Views 603,663
Thanks guys. Any idea why it is being flagged so? I did not even change my device, been using the same device since several years.
Same thing happen with me till today's date i can't even apply to promocode & can't do even add money but they considering my account under the fraudulent activity.
And most pathetic thing are during this time of period they continue sending me promocode like ROSE75, OFF25, FC10, RUN5 & we can't do anything..😭😭😭😭😭👎👎👎

Last edited:
Same thing happen with me till today's date i can't even apply to promocode & can't do even add money but they considering my account under the fraudulent activity.
And most pathetic thing are during this time of period they continue sending me promocode like ROSE75, OFF25, FC10, RUN5 & we can't do anything..😭😭😭😭😭👎👎👎
Yes, today I got JOY30. Pretty good. But cant use as FC account is flagged as fraud. Isnt the customer care able to help with anything?

Freecharge offer
Promo code: VI30
Flat Rs 30 Cashback on Vi Recharge / Postpaid Bill payment of minimum Rs 200.

I am getting message for joy40 coupon but could not apply the coupon.
"This offer is not applicable in your account"

dear same thing was happen with me also so I can understand your feeling.

Now a days don't know what happened with freecharge..😈😈😈

PPMIOWB.jpg

Amazon is great. It always gives 30-50 cashback on every purchase/Recharge made through Amazon pay. Yesterday i recharged broadband and got 40 back for a recharge of 660. Today morning, my ordered liquid detergent reached me. I payed through scanning by Amazon Pay and got cashback of 37. Liquid Detergent costed INR 370(MRP 500).

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock