• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 4,550
  • Views: Views 604,696
Can anybody help me here
Above promocode not working ROSE75
So I write to their support team via email address and I can't believe
regarding their answer

"Thanks for using Freecharge.

Your account has been flagged by our Fraud detection system due to a violation of some fair usage limits.

We have observed suspicious activity from your account(s). As per the policy, one user is allowed to maintain only one Freecharge account. Please ensure the same and help us in our endeavour to provide you with the best recharge and payments experience in the industry."

Can anybody help me here
regarding their answer

Your account has been flagged by our Fraud detection system due to a violation of some fair usage limits.

We have observed suspicious activity from your account(s). As per the policy, one user is allowed to maintain only one Freecharge account. Please ensure the same and help us in our endeavour to provide you with the best recharge and payments experience in the industry."
I had the same problem. After few weeks it started working...

Can anybody help me here
regarding their answer

Me too got this offer...Since a month I was not able to use any of the recharge codes for DTH...It says as the ID is wrong...Yesterday tried to recharge mobile and it worked fine...

Can anybody help me here
regarding their answer

They have some poor automatic system in place which blocks use of coupons for some period of time. Customer care is useless, they can't do anything or tell when the restriction will end.

They have some poor automatic system in place which blocks use of coupons for some period of time. Customer care is useless, they can't do anything or tell when the restriction will end.
but i would like to say here one thing
which is suddenly they are blocking everything and I have not done anything like what they are saying
(They considered my account under the fraud activities)

but i would like to say here one thing
which is suddenly they are blocking everything and I have not done anything like what they are saying
(They considered my account under the fraud activities)
Same happened with me too, as I said their system is bad and what's worst is cc can't help you even when you have not done anything wrong.

Can anybody help me here
regarding their answer

Update your app in latest version or try to recharge with another number then you can easily apply promocode.

nhBBVOS.jpg

Can anybody help me here
regarding their answer

same is case with me, if i remember correctly,

i had changed device from moto to Fresh redmi device, becuse of MNP.

this pratise looks very cheap from freecharge. it time to say bye bye to freecharge, after long time back ditching MOBIKWIK

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock