Mobile Recharge Offer Coupons

• Thread starter Siva
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 4,550
  • Views: Views 604,120
MLdNYZB.jpg
4bmMMED.jpg

FreeCharge offer

Use code PLAY20 to get ₹20 cashback on ₹300 and above for Google Play gift voucher.

Get Flat Rs.20 cashback on FreeCharge(Again Working)

Promocode: JIO20 (Only Valid for Jio Users)

They have some poor automatic system in place which blocks use of coupons for some period of time. Customer care is useless, they can't do anything or tell when the restriction will end.
This has happened with me as well, but I am still not able to apply promo-code. The strange part is - they let me buy a Coupon worth Rs 1 for Rs 15 Cashback on DTH/Postpaid, but when I apply, it gives me this error "Not applicable on your FreeCharge account"

I contacted Customer Care and they said the same thing - fraud activity etc. but I have done nothing of such sort, hardly Rs 10 - Rs 50 transactions. Lol.

Any idea by when will the account be back to be able to use Promo Codes again?

This has happened with me as well, but I am still not able to apply promo-code. The strange part is - they let me buy a Coupon worth Rs 1 for Rs 15 Cashback on DTH/Postpaid, but when I apply, it gives me this error "Not applicable on your FreeCharge account"

I contacted Customer Care and they said the same thing - fraud activity etc. but I have done nothing of such sort, hardly Rs 10 - Rs 50 transactions. Lol.

It took few weeks to resolve. I think it'll auto solve.

I tried after a month. It worked after that.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock