Mi TV users thread

meetdilip

Reaction score
Do we have any Mi TV users here ? Which model do you use ?

I have all first gen 32 inch, 43 inch and 55 inch models. Also my friend won a 32 inch 4C model last August. Coming to your point Netflix works for me. But I haven't use Netflix on tv over a year as I prefer to download and watch content. There was this June 2018 Netflix version worked on all the first gen TVs. And for Amazon Prime I use Chrome browser.

Does your 1 st gen TV got Android TV update ?
Even beta update is not available for 55 inch. 😡 32 inch will receive update soon. 🙃 I didn't update the 43 inch as I use some apps which won't work after updating. 😉

I see. They are postponing updates for the 1 st gen 43 and 32. It was foolish to trust them with a new product.

I see. They are postponing updates for the 1 st gen 43 and 32. It was foolish to trust them with a new product.
43 inch already recieved update like in the first week of October. They randomly send updates to users. Xiaomi is one pathetic company.

My MI 4c pro got 2 updates..after these updates now i have Netflix as well as Amazon prime pre installed...both are working fine

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock