Seeking Help Best 2.1 speaker Dolby speaker

Azhar888

Reaction score
I am planning to buy a 2.1 speaker with Dolby support under 10k to use with my TV. Can someone suggest good ones?

I have this in mind, all reviews in YouTube and flipkart says good..what do you say guys?

But Dolby Atmos requires eARC port in the tv which my tv does not support
Then just consider it to be future ready. When you buy a TV with eARC in the future, you can enjoy Dolby Atmos right out of the box, without having to buy another speaker. And till then you can enjoy regular Dolby Digital Plus output.

Otherwise you can take a look at these.

Whatever you decide to buy, just make sure to buy it during the upcoming festive sale.

The Samsung one does not has hdmi arc port and with optical output one cannot control volume with a single remote

It will be a good idea to invest in a soundbar with HDMI passthrough ie it will have one or more HDMI inputs and one HDMI output. You will connect all your inputs like DTH, streaming device directly to the soundbar. Then HDMI output will be connected to TV.

Here are some recommendations:

Huge discount on amazon on this: Zeb-Juke Bar 9700 Pro Dolby Atmos
Currently at 14,000 (MRP: 46,000)

Last edited:
After too much hesitation and thoughts I ordered samsung hw-b550xl from jiomart at 13250 effectively.. hopefully my decision is good

Thanks all 🥲

It will be a good idea to invest in a soundbar with HDMI passthrough ie it will have one or more HDMI inputs and one HDMI output. You will connect all your inputs like DTH, streaming device directly to the soundbar. Then HDMI output will be connected to TV.

Here are some recommendations:

Huge discount on amazon on this: Zeb-Juke Bar 9700 Pro Dolby Atmos
Currently at 14,000 (MRP: 46,000)
This was available at 11k few weeks ago🙃

Guys anyone any idea about ResQ installation service from reliance? I received the soundbar yesterday but no one contacted me yet for installation 😕

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock