Discussion Karnataka Legislative Assembly election-2018.

Who Will Win In Karnataka Election 2018 ?

• BJP

Votes: 15 45.5%
  • INC

Votes: 15 45.5%
  • JDS

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • OTHERS

Votes: 1 3.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Total Number of Votes- 33

Winner BJP & INC Got 15 Votes Each

JDS Got 2 Votes

Others Got 1 Vote

Wethout JDS not any Party will make government in Karnataka.

I Think Tomorrow results will be same.

Now modi Shah will start negotiation with jds with the help of karnatska governor

Stop putting fake news about what happened in Goa if u dont know. As a Goan i can tell u that nothing like this happened, they came together only because of Parrikar
This is not fake news. BJP master in doing this. Even in Tripura when Manik Sarkar was winning the BJP goons did nuisance activities to prevent his win. Vote counting was even stopped. No chance in Karnataka.

This is not fake news. BJP master in doing this. Even in Tripura when Manik Sarkar was winning the BJP goons did nuisance activities to prevent his win. Vote counting was even stopped. No chance in Karnataka.

BJP never did such things, as no such news came in media.

Better luck next time in Karnataka

The BJP has swept Karnataka, to form Govt on its own. As of now 115 seats and counting.

Dada take a break. No one in Karnataka is buying what you are trying to sell :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock