Seeking Help Jio TV not playing star network channels on hotstar

Satvijay

Reaction score
My jio tv app is not playing any of the star channels on hotstar, when i click on star channels it opens hostar app but it does not play the content there, Anyone facing this issue??

Star sports Channels not working for me after reloading it's redirected to me Hotstar main page

But other star Channels working as far as I checked star vijay , star plus etc...

it works for me on other devices not sure why on one phone. i updated and reinstalled the app as well

Go to settings and force stop both apps and restart them again.

Does Jio Prime member get to watch Star Channels for free (live cricket) on Hotstar?

I am a prime member but don't have Hotstar Premium, can I watch Premium content on Hotstar via my Jio account using Jio 4g or any other network / broadband?

Does Jio Prime member get to watch Star Channels for free (live cricket) on Hotstar?

I am a prime member but don't have Hotstar Premium, can I watch Premium content on Hotstar via my Jio account using Jio 4g or any other network / broadband?

No u can't bro .. both are different network

Btwn subscription charge for Hotstar premium is 199/m

jio prime member can get Free Hotstar premium membership by signing up with Jio number.
But Hollywood Teleseries,Hollywood premium movies are out of this free premium subscription
edited

Last edited:
But Live Match and Hollywood Teleseries,Hollywood premium movies are out of this free premium subscription

Then what is the use of getting premium membership ??

Btwn how to sign up using mobile number I can able to see only email & fb sign up only ??

Edited

Last edited:
Then what is the use of getting premium membership ??

Btwn how to sign up using mobile number I can able to see only email & fb sign up only ??

Edited

Live sports also available bit Hollywood section not available for Jio member.

see 9th question on this page...
hotstar - Watch TV Shows, Movies & Live Cricket Matches Online

steps:
Open up JioPlay app and tap on any Star TV channel or program.
You will be then redirected top Google Play store/ iTunes to download the latest Hotstar app.
If you are an existing user then you are provided with an option to upgrade or reinstall the Hotstar app.
On upgrading, you will ask to connect with your Jio account.
Once connected you can use either the JioPlay app or Hotstar app to watch Star TV channels and other TV shows. (clicking Star TV channels on JioPlay app will automatically open up in Hotstar).
You can also use the Hotstar directly to watch all other premium TV shows and movies.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock