Seeking Help Jio network not working on some apps and websites

• Thread starter Shark
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 38
  • Views: Views 8,711
Change the both APN Protocal and APN roaming Protocal to IPv4/IPv6 in Access point, I guess it's only solution.
While I was changing this I discovered something new. If I turn airplane mode on and off, Jio network start working back to the above sites. But then I remembered that last time also I had turned airplane mode on and off after changing APN And Jio's net started working. But after two days this problem started again. Is there any solution to this problem?

While I was changing this I discovered something new. If I turn airplane mode on and off, Jio network start working back to the above sites. But then I remembered that last time also I had turned airplane mode on and off after changing APN And Jio's net started working. But after two days this problem started again. Is there any solution to this problem?
Even I had similar issues more then 2 months, these google, VPN and youtube solution never works me. Someone said me edit Jio 4G (Jionet) APN both Protocal to IPv4/IPv6, I changed after that it's working fine without any issues on Google or any other apps.

Tried it twice and worked for two-two days. But same Problem after two days.
Please any help
@mmadhankumar
I have attached screenshot of the jionet APN settings below.. you can check for difference..

QBmGeYc.png

I have attached screenshot of the jionet APN settings below.. you can check for difference..

QBmGeYc.png
Tried the above settings but the APN deleted automatically & getting the error message like below
hJ1iVJz.jpg

Last edited:
Tried the above settings but the APN deleted automatically & getting the error message like below

Make sure you are typing the details correctly. APN name should be all lowercase. Make sure J in jionet doesn't go in capital. If still can't save the settings, first try to reset the APN settings to default (using three dots at the top right) and then edit it.

Make sure you are typing the details correctly. APN name should be all lowercase. Make sure J in jionet doesn't go in capital. If still can't save the settings, first try to reset the APN settings to default (using three dots at the top right) and then edit it.
Facing the same issue again, it's getting deleted automatically. @Shark bro is it working for you?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock