Seeking Help Jio network not working on some apps and websites

• Thread starter Shark
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 38
  • Views: Views 8,731

Shark

Solutions
Reaction score
Jio network not working on .nic,.gov and some other sites and on X and some apps
4FRg8Aj.png

Please say are you facing this issue
Working fine on Airtel
cLROUCI.png
and also not able to send images from jio
vJIl9mT.png

Please help

.nic, .gov sites and X app seems to work fine on Jio at my end. The below images are sent using Jio only. But yes, Imgur has some API issues recently and it is not specific to Jio. It fails sometimes.

Maybe you can try a different browser. Or use a VPN for time being. Sometimes disabling the VPN, if you already using one, will fix issues related to govt sites. It is more likely an IP related issues. It has to be addressed by Jio only.

avNISNX.png

effM5VV.png

mCMJBZV.png

.nic, .gov sites and X app seems to work fine on Jio at my end. The below images are sent using Jio only. But yes, Imgur has some API issues recently and it is not specific to Jio. It fails sometimes.

Maybe you can try a different browser. Or use a VPN for time being. Sometimes disabling the VPN, if you already using one, will fix issues related to govt sites. It is more likely an IP related issues. It has to be addressed by Jio only.

avNISNX.png

effM5VV.png

mCMJBZV.png
Not working from last 1 day
Internet speed is around 20Mbps
Not working on chrome also
pp6iD7d.png

Not using any vpn

Problem again. This time even images are not opening on Only Tech. Working fine on Airtel.

NDydYKc.png

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock