OTF Exclusive Jio STB without RF/ Cable input (Installed in Chennai)

Thanks for the pics.

Jiotv app is missing as there is no coaxial rf connection for lco.

The other stb which has this cable IN port has jiotv app which will help to watch channels.

Thanks for the pics.

Jiotv app is missing as there is no coaxial rf connection for lco.

The other stb which has this cable IN port has jiotv app which will help to watch channels.
we can say now that JIO will Come with IPTV as well
....bcz It wont be possible for them to provide Channels via lco's everywhere...

we can say now that JIO will Come with IPTV as well
....bcz It wont be possible for them to provide Channels via lco's everywhere...

Then why is the Jio TV app not available in the above stb ??? When all other apps are available.

Jio NOT clearly announced yet, how they are going to offer Live TV channels, If thro JIO Tv means its better, but to see the legal implications. If thro LCO means, its where the complications begin. Since the JIO itself is not clear, customers postponing getting JIO Gigafiber connection. I My self cancelled the booking of Gigafiber. In my area Cherrinet offers BB at 150mbps and 2000GBs for Rs 799. Gigafiber no way can stand near the competition.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock