Breaking Jio starts upgrading existing customers to new plans

How about this?
What???

Please note that the FAQ section posted by @Jagadeesh above, is a HTML page, which is constantly updated to meet Jio's ever evolving Terms and Conditions of their Trial offer.

On the other hand, the one you have referenced is an IMAGE, which was probably posted when the offer was announced.

According to the new and updated FAQ section, even the Trial Offer does not offer (during the trial period) 12 apps like it was announced initially. It offers only 10 apps.

Please look at the following 2 links. One is the FAQ page for the Trial Offer. The other is the Jio Fiber Plans page. Both the pages mention only 10 apps being offered for the trial period. Not 12 apps.
So ?? Its just a Trial offer..

1) What is the JioFiber Trial Offer | Reliance Jio FAQs

2) Broadband Plans & Internet Service Provider - Get 30-Day Trial

If even the Trial users are going to get only 10 apps, how could we expect Jio to provide 12 apps for existing customers, even after their speed and data allowance is increased?

I honestly don't think even Jio could do that. That could incur a lot of additional cost for them. Because however low it is for them, they will have to pay some sort of compensation to each App Provider for every new subscription Jio costs them. App Providers logically won't allow existing Jio Fiber users to avail free subscriptions just because they have a deal with Jio. They would expect some sort of compensation to match every free subscription they are providing to each Jio Fiber customer.

My jio app has again started showing the data balance in the home screen.
WYLhyCx.jpg

The unlimited data voucher which was added to our plan will now expire on our exisiting plan validity. Earlier, the expiry date was October 5th.

They have updated this now.

My 500gb data allowance on the gold plan was exhausted. Now I am on the unlimited data plan.

I am upgraded to Diamond plan now. I am getting 300mbps up and down. Symmetrical speeds are here.

zgg7207.png
My Data allowance not Over yet. Still i m upgraded on 300Mbps plan with symmetrical speeds. So usage of Data allowance doen not matter...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock