Seeking Help Jio Set Top Box Hotstar Premium or VIP?

Sivabhaskar

Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
For Silver Plan (849+GST) and other higher plans, does Jio Set Top Box offer only "Hotstar VIP" content, or does it offer "Hotstar Premium" content too?

I own Jio Fiber. They are about to deliver my STB. So I am trying to choose between Bronze and Silver plans based on the availability of Hotstar Premium.

I don't think Jio Fiber is paired with Hotstar Paid Services.It is no where mentioned in the Plan Details.

For Silver Plan (849+GST) and other higher plans, does Jio Set Top Box offer only "Hotstar VIP" content, or does it offer "Hotstar Premium" content too?

I own Jio Fiber. They are about to deliver my STB. So I am trying to choose between Bronze and Silver plans based on the availability of Hotstar Premium.
Better see the demo from the dealer or other installed. In my are people came for installation as i booked. But I denied the installation.till seeing the demo.

You Can Watch All Contents (Both VIP & Premium)

I'm Watching It!

I'm Watching It!
I recharged my account with Gold plan on 13th Dec. After that, I am NOT able to watch VIP & Premium in Hotstar and premium in Sony LIV.
With Same plan, I am able to watch all contents in last month.

I'm Watching It!
That's great. But when I spoke to Customer Care this evening, they informed me that only Hotstar VIP is available as part of Jio Fiber plans, no matter what plan we choose. They said Sony LIV Premium is available in Silver Plan (and higher plans), and that Hotstar Premium is not available as part of any Jio Fiber plans.

By any chance, have you subscribed to Hotstar Premium in addition to buying a Jio Fiber plan? Also, what Jio Fiber plan are you in?

Could you please check again and let me know if you can still watch Premium content in Hotstar? For example, could you please check if you could watch episodes of "Game Of Thrones"?

I recharged my account with Gold plan on 13th Dec. After that, I am NOT able to watch VIP & Premium in Hotstar and premium in Sony LIV.
Now that's super confusing to me -- because Gold is one of their costlier plans. And according to the Jio website (linked below), OTT Apps are bundled with the Gold Plan (even for monthly recharges). You should be able to watch at least Hotstar VIP and Sony LIV Premium.

Jio Fiber - Broadband Plans, Price & Latest Offers

What?????

Send Them Mail Or Ping Them On Twitter!

It Should Work

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock