OTF Exclusive Jio New Plans wef Oct 19th

There is also rumour that after march 2018 jio app (jiotv/music/cinema/newspaper)will be chargeable or it will be offered to customer who will opt for higher plan still mystery what will be higher plan 309 or 399/459 or above 509 but i dont think below 309 will in higher plan category -> :win:finger cross.

It's not a bait. Yes they lured customers with great plans. We are not thinking straight if we are expecting it FREE for life. It's our fault. And let me tell you, consumers are not as innocent as you are saying. They'll ditch Jio if they have to and port to other Telco if they find better plans and no one can stop them. Every Indian should be thankful to Jio for bringing a revolution in mobile data charges in India. Sadly, as usual we Indians find faults with everyone and everything!!

They lured people by giving it for FREE... it was not a great plan, it was a bait..... so that one looses his/her righteousness, and starts to run blindly in d direction where he wud get something for free... This is what bait is. When a fish doesnt have to toil hard for food, and gets it free dangling on a fish rod..... d fish looses its concentration, and without giving a second thought, is forced to eat that food. :p:

Now regarding services, pricing, revolutionizing the industry..... I agree to everything what you said. :welcome:
My only point is, putting something in d plate for free..... is a bait, so that one is forced to try it, without giving it a second thought.

It was not a great plan @shawl_who bro? Really? Unlimited data for free? OMG bro, which network are you using right now and what's your plan. I'm really interested to know that.

And, I don't think anyone who tried Jio when it was free ported their primary number to Jio. In fact, It wasn't even available. In fact even now, 90% of the consumers use Jio only as a secondary sim. Consumers are not as dumb as you are thinking, they will ditch Jio if they need to ANYTIME. Don't compare whole of India to poor fishes. Nobody lost concentration and got fooled here as you are saying bro. They got what they needed, first for free and then at dirt cheap rates. You might have forgot what we used to pay for data before Jio. And I'm sure you'll never pay those amounts again in future.

@shawl_who bro, I could agree with you (bait), if we (Jio consumers) had no escape. But we can easily dump Jio if we found cheaper plans+Better coverage (not considering their free services other than voice & data)!

It was not a great plan @shawl_who bro? Really? Unlimited data for free? OMG bro, which network are you using right now and what's your plan. I'm really interested to know that.

And, I don't think anyone who tried Jio when it was free ported their primary number to Jio. In fact, It wasn't even available. In fact even now, 90% of the consumers use Jio only as a secondary sim. Consumers are not as dumb as you are thinking, they will ditch Jio if they need to ANYTIME. Don't compare whole of India to poor fishes. Nobody lost concentration and got fooled here as you are saying bro. They got what they needed, first for free and then at dirt cheap rates. You might have forgot what we used to pay for data before Jio. And I'm sure you'll never pay those amounts again in future.
You read my mind! I was typing exactly all these!

ok, leave it bros..... you are not getting my point !!

If u read my posts calmly, u might understand my point.

ok, leave it bros..... you are not getting my point !!

If u read my posts calmly, u might understand my point.
Sure, so what's your current network and plan bro?

Very confusing when one person can get 91 GB for 91 days only 499 then who will want to recharge with rs 999 for 60 GB and 90 days

Very confusing when one person can get 91 GB for 91 days only 499 then who will want to recharge with rs 999 for 60 GB and 90 days

FUP is the difference bhaiya

999 plan don have FUP cap that means u can able to use 60gb data in 1 day Itself too :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock