OTF Exclusive Jio New Plans wef Oct 19th

Very confusing when one person can get 91 GB for 91 days only 499 then who will want to recharge with rs 999 for 60 GB and 90 days
FUP is the difference bhaiya

999 plan don have FUP cap that means u can able to use 60gb data in 1 day Itself too :)
With example: You consume 0.5 GB each for 10 days (Total 5 GB).
In ₹999 plan (60 GB), you still have 55 GB.
In ₹499 plan, Unused 5 GB will not be carry forwarded, it's lapsed. You'll still have 1 GB per day for next 81 days.

My frds used jio when it is free , now non of them using it . also many network issue with jio and they never used as primary , just secondary . Now price also degreasing , that means my frda juat looted jio

My frds used jio when it is free , now non of them using it .
Same, used it till it was free.
Family members are still using it, they will also stop after Jio makes it ₹300 per month

Last edited:
There are many users like me who ported to Jio with their primary number when the network became stable. Not everyone did out of enticement.I did it last week after observing that the network in my area was stable.And this was done after careful consideration,after all, leaving airtel's reliable network was tough. We should appreciate Jio for bringing down the cost of mobile services in India, infact it caught every other network operator off guard.
Almost all operators were delaying Volte on their network and those who implemented Volte,did it in metros or Tier 1 cities. But due to Jio, every operator is now forced to bring out Volte on a pan India scale, which otherwise would have taken 2 years at the very least.
We need to give credit where its due and I for one feel Jio is doing great and all of us should appreciate it rather than being cynical about everything it does.
After all we do have MNP and if we feel that Jio is not worth the money we can go to another network.
But believe me, some of us won't realise Jio's good work until it ends its offers.
And then once again we will be ripped off by Airtel Idea/Voda paying 249 for a GB.!!!

I will be happy or satisfied if they provide 28 gb data per month or 1 gb daily at 500-700 rs per month after 31 march

Wait bro in Rajasthan Jio works in urban as well as rural. I have to just registered a complaint and within 7 days a coverage or new tower has been proceed.
I have been to rural areas of Gujarat and Rajasthan recently and I am impressed with the coverage they have... Apart from a little downtime near Gujarat-Rajasthan border, it was perfect. Got broadband level speeds of > 30mbps at some places

airtel
2G+ plan > rs.99 for 2GB ( 1 month) and after that its chargeable... as per MB usage.
You are still being looted in day light bro! Send PORT sms and get a better plan from Airtel.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock