OTF Exclusive Jio New Plans wef Oct 19th

Is it OK to leave my sim with out any Jio plan when I don't need it ??
Currently ,usng 399 plan with 84 days till Jan 18
I think as long as your plan is active, Jio will not care if you are using it or not.

We need to be careful when plan is not active as Jio may deactivate the number and release the number to someone else.

as per regulations, if your number is inactive for more than 2-3 months, it can be deactivated by the operator and the number will be released to new users .

JIO will keep calling you to recharge for the number if you don't recharge
so it's you who has to decide what to do!

@rockstar08 I too have same question, but looks like Jio does not have any cheap plan which we can use without opting for data and use only for calls.
When we use Jio I believe we will have no option to switch data on another sim as Jio needs data connection to be active for Volte calls.
You are mistaken.Jio doesnt need data connection for Volte calls,unless you are using Jio sim on a Non-Volte mobile phone.

Jio has launched its plans keeping in mind the requirements of data users.
Maybe in future it will come out with voice only plans.

You are mistaken.Jio doesnt need data connection for Volte calls,unless you are using Jio sim on a Non-Volte mobile phone.
you're right bro. I was using Jio in non-Volte phone (with jio voice app). It was really a Pain in The Axx experience! Now there's no issue in receiving calls in Volte phone while my data is off (generally it's always on, but kept off to test). But off-course you can't make calls without enabling mobile data.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock