OTF Exclusive Jio Giga Fiber wires is been laid in my area

• Thread starter hike
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 31
  • Views: Views 10,808

hike

Solutions
Reaction score
As we all know that JioGigaFiber work is in progress in each part of our country recently noticed that orange colour wire is been laid all over the Jaipur city.
And while going to college I notice the orange colour wire is been laid on divider in my area too. After noticing the wire with RELIANCE written on it. I wait for time when I can click a proper photo.
Finally, I took photo on middle of road and it was very embarrassing 🙈 but, I'm happy that I took proper photo and soon we are going to experience JioGigaFiber.

In my area purple colour wire re placed 2 months back.. Still dnt knw whether jio gigafiber will come to my home or not..

Bros please someone can clarify my doubt? We have a Jio Tower from about 300 mtrs away from my colony. My question is that Is the Jio Tower connected with the fibre cable underground? or it works through satellite or something? Please someone clarify.

Bros please someone can clarify my doubt? We have a Jio Tower from about 300 mtrs away from my colony. My question is that Is the Jio Tower connected with the fibre cable underground? or it works through satellite or something? Please someone clarify.
all mobile towers are connected to ofc

Thanks a lot Ankush and Sumit bro! So the giga fiber connections are been connected to these cables only right?

It will be through exchange. Those cables are part of fiber grid, exchange will be connected to grid.
Ohh okay..So that sounds pretty bad news for me atleast as I haven't seen any Reliance Jio exchange or heard of it in my area till now.. I think it'll take many months for Giga Fiber in my area then.. :(

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock