OTF Exclusive Jio Giga Fiber wires is been laid in my area

• Thread starter hike
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 31
  • Views: Views 10,802
Ohh okay..So that sounds pretty bad news for me atleast as I haven't seen any Reliance Jio exchange or heard of it in my area till now.. I think it'll take many months for Giga Fiber in my area then.. :(
Not necessarily the exchange is going to be big. I'm using Connect Broadband in Punjab they have set up mini exchanges for each area. Those exchanges are hardly 4*3 shops. I know that because I went to one of those while My connection was being installed

Not necessarily the exchange is going to be big. I'm using Connect Broadband in Punjab they have set up mini exchanges for each area. Those exchanges are hardly 4*3 shops. I know that because I went to one of those while My connection was being installed
Oh so you mean like I have a Jio Centre Office in my area so that is like an exchange right?

If you have Jio's office in your area, your area is most likely to get jio gigafiber sooner or later

So today I went to my area's Jio Office and asked the representative about by when our area will get the giga fiber connection, to which he replied that by October Indore would be covered fully and by mid November Mhow would be fully covered.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock