Good News Jio Fiber to home in Bangalore (Whitefield Area)

• Thread starter Zero7
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 45
  • Views: Views 24,090
@Zero7 as per document this boxs r water proof ip65

JwRE2AI.jpg

No updates yet. Eagerly waiting. My contact in Jio is not responding. May be he has changed jobs.

Ohh god. If they are taking time in Metros and big cities wonder when they will come to tier 2/3 cities

Guess no more waiting if they want customers they have to speed up their process

I think it is huge task for Jio to lay the optical cable everywhere and it will take at least 1-2 years for them to lay it everywhere.

I was in South Bangalore two weeks ago and in a housing layout I saw the same terminal boxes mounted on a GI pole. It was connected to the the underground cable. Looks like they will launch at the same time in Bangalore, assuming they are doing similar work everywhere in the city.
In my apartment, the main cable is not yet connected to the underground network yet. I think it BBMP approval for cutting the roads are not being given for now. That could be a reason for delay too

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock