Good News Jio Fiber to home in Bangalore (Whitefield Area)

• Thread starter Zero7
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 45
  • Views: Views 24,026

Zero7

Reaction score
As per Jio representative, Jio Fiber-net will be made available to Whitefield area by Mid May 2018. They have collected authorization letter from the apartment communities to install the terminal boxes to provide connections to individual apartments. Currently they are laying cables in the area.
Following service is being offered
> 100 mbps speed
> 100Gb data
> Above 100 Gb FUP, speed is limited to 1 mbps. Additional 45Gb data by requesting via app/ web page during the free period
> 90 days free (charges after 90 days not known as of now)
> Free Installation
> Refundable security deposit: Rs.4,500/-
> Possibility of providing voice (land line) and TV service from beginning or shortly

They are planning to provide Internet, Voice (Fixed line) and TV services at the same time. The MIMO router comes with a telephone port and port to connect TV set top box. (No clarity on the data consumption for TV viewing as of now). About 500+ TV channels will be offered (like Jio TV App)

After the 90 days free period, plans may start at Rs.500 per month. Free offer may get extended until official launch too.

IMG_20180409_211922_01.jpg
IMG_20180409_211947_01_01_01.jpg

Not allowing me to add as picture.
IMG_20180409_212032_01_01.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
As per Jio representative, Jio Fiber-net will be made available to Whitefield area by Mid May 2018. They have collected authorization letter from the apartment communities to install the terminal boxes to provide connections to individual apartments. Currently they are laying cables in the area.
Following service is being offered
> 100 mbps speed
> 100Gb data
> Above 100 Gb FUP, speed is limited to 1 mbps. Additional 45Gb data by requesting via app/ web page during the free period
> 90 days free (charges after 90 days not known as of now)
> Free Installation
> Refundable security deposit: Rs.4,500/-
> Possibility of providing voice (land line) and TV service from beginning or shortly

They are planning to provide Internet, Voice (Fixed line) and TV services at the same time. The MIMO router comes with a telephone port and port to connect TV set top box. (No clarity on the data consumption for TV viewing as of now). About 500+ TV channels will be offered (like Jio TV App)

After the 90 days free period, plans may start at Rs.500 per month. Free offer may get extended until official launch too.

(I will add the brochure copy later. Right now don't have the facility to upload documents)
You can upload the document snaps bro on imgbb.com and paste the url here.

I like everything about Jio Fibre except 100 Mbps plan with Fup of 100 GB.. It should be 500 GB..
With 100 Mbps 100GB will be over soon plus additional 45 GB wont last for more than a week..

It is only during the free period. Later, different plans will be there, I guess

And TV will be on internet ? If so then I don't think it will be good. Say we take 500GB data plan for a month how much will TV take here and remaining we have to adjust for internet ?

I like everything about Jio Fibre except 100 Mbps plan with Fup of 100 GB.. It should be 500 GB..
With 100 Mbps 100GB will be over soon plus additional 45 GB wont last for more than a week..
You can order 45gb top as many time u like. So its kind of 100mbps unlimited connection.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock