Good News Jio Fiber to home in Bangalore (Whitefield Area)

• Thread starter Zero7
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 45
  • Views: Views 24,086
@Zero7 bro. any updates regarding Jio Fiber and Giga TV ??? Have they laid the cables to ur apartment ??? Pls share some pics :)

Also i have 1 query. will the Giga TV STB have WiFi ??? asking if the router is installed far away from TV, connecting a LAN cable from Router to STB will look dirty

@Zero7 bro. any updates regarding Jio Fiber and Giga TV ??? Have they laid the cables to ur apartment ??? Pls share some pics :)

Also i have 1 query. will the Giga TV STB have WiFi ??? asking if the router is installed far away from TV, connecting a LAN cable from Router to STB will look dirty
Conduits are being laid now and junction boxes are being installed. Have taken few pics and will post it.

Even I am waiting for the information on the TV box as I want it to have WiFi. I don't want to keep the modem in the living room and want it to be in the center of the home. Won't have this information until I get the physical box with me. Workers who are here only know about wiring and nothing beyond. Sales guy hasn't shared the technical details yet. Only the brochure so far, which I shared in the first post

Here are the few pics
IMG_20180715_133808.jpg
IMG_20180715_133749_02_01_01.jpg

IMG_20180715_133735_01_01.jpg

IMG_20180715_133749_01.jpg

IMG_20180714_130312.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the pics. Jio is doing a good job, looking at it their work would be neat and clean.

Hope it gets installed fast and u get ur hands over the Router and STB. :)

Update us when u get more details and installation happens.

Yes, finally I am seeing lil professional work when it comes to laying cables for internet or TV. Unlike other providers in India

Haha what will I do with my 150mbps & 300mbps routers? Any suggestions??

Haha what will I do with my 150mbps & 300mbps routers? Any suggestions??
LOL. You can donate it or sell it.
However you can use them to extend the network or as network servers for media centers, switches, IoT gateways etc.

Nothing further on the dates or service. Cabling until the terminal boxes are done. Splitters fixed. Checked with the marketing manager. His response was that services will start "soon"

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock