Jio Dhan dhana dhan offer with proof

• Thread starter Thread starter hindifun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 55
  • Views Views: Views 6,488
Gobinaath said:
Most of the users those who want Stay in jio already they converted to summer offer .. So this plan doesn't make much impact on jio users as well as AVOID Group ..

Btwn the life of this offer exactly 100hrs. from now on :) ..

Jio is not here to serve just 72 million people when you hv 1 billion subscribers to grab [emoji6]

These Jio plans are designed in such a way that it will crash avoid data network. Remember few months ago avoid used to say that their tower are carrying only 30-40% data capacity.

So we got 10-14 Mbps on 3G. And now situations is so terrible that avoid cannot give 100 Kbps speed on 3G and 4G is non existence in most places for avoid. Now many people including I am almost certain that I will not recharge my 1GB/day plan from avoid (Vodafone in my case) next month.

That is exactly what Jio wants.

Last edited by a moderator:
324867d5b297418129879476a7ce1350.png

Sarkar said:
Jio is not here to serve just 72 million people when you hv 1 billion subscribers to grab [emoji6]

These Jio plans are designed in such a way that it will crash avoid data network. Remember few months ago avoid used to say that their tower are carrying only 30-40% data capacity.

So we got 10-14 Mbps on 3G. And now situations is so terrible that avoid cannot give 100 Kbps speed on 3G and 4G is non existence in most places for avoid. Now many people including I am almost certain that I will not recharge my 1GB/day plan from avoid (Vodafone in my case) next month.

That is exactly what Jio wants.
what is avoid data network?? :huh

sagR said:
Wow Kya Taal Mel Hai
AVoID:D

Kya kare they are the Owners of World's largest Tower Company indus Tower So in a way they are brothers and that's why cannot bring other incumbents like RCom, Aircel etc  :shy

Back
Top Bottom