Breaking Jio Diwali DHAN DHANA DHAN 100% Cash Back Offer

You should not do it if not needed.
Where did i said i am going for it. But is sharing own views on the topic is a crime bro? If not me, then my family members might recharge and i may recharge for them, hence said that. You might be a blind Jio supporter, but i can not because of the freebies. Even their network is not great in my area, and internet is not par with 4G standards.

Even their network is not great in my area, and internet is not par with 4G standards.

Same here bro 😞😞
0.23 mbps in day time and zero signal in my home at times.These days inside my home I never get full signal.😒😒

Where did i said i am going for it. But is sharing own views on the topic is a crime bro? If not me, then my family members might recharge and i may recharge for them, hence said that. You might be a blind Jio supporter, but i can not because of the freebies. Even their network is not great in my area, and internet is not par with 4G standards.
No bro you get me wrong i was answering your question that this offer is not that great that you would rush to recharge. You can recharge only if your validity is going to over no need to do multiple recharge

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock