Breaking Jio launches new plan : Jio Dhan Dhana Dhan

i have recharged before apr 1 and i got 28days for my 2nd 309 recharge

Hanros Just one update ,

• Bros just now before had a conversation with jio cc they said JDDD offers extra validity benefits only applicable for single recharge just like FRC

• Next consecutive recharges on same value like 309 & 399 jio users will get only 28 days validity only

Ex) if any of the user recharge with 309 twice (309+309) in August or even today they will get validity of 56+28 only .. not 56+56 days validity bros

Pls be aware this update bros before recharge

Source: "As per jio cc as of now update" enquired 3 cc agents all are telling the same

Thanks

I have done three recharges of JDDD offer 399 and I have got validity of 9 months. Confirmation from Cc

I have done three recharges of JDDD offer 399 and I have got validity of 9 months. Confirmation from Cc

That's why I told my update it's purely based on jio cc as of now bro nothing I wrote of my own .. now u also telling ur update regarding same jio cc

Let's see than after 28 days

Btwn have u done 399 thrice for same number bro ??

So will we get extra 5GB data for previous JioFi offer if we recharge this new 399 plan ?

If u have bought that jiofi under the recent exchange schemes/ cashback scheme then You should be getting it starting from your next recharge.. That's what the CC and store rep had told me

But note that the offer is available ONLY on the SIM bought along with the JioFi device..

Last edited:
If u have bought that jiofi under the recent exchange schemes/ cashback scheme then You should be getting it starting from your next recharge.. That's what the CC and store rep had told me

But note that the offer is available ONLY on the SIM bought along with the JioFi device..
But store guy at that time told me that recharge with 309 or 509 to get that data voucher

Now we hv a new plan of 399

But store guy at that time told me that recharge with 309 or 509 to get that data voucher

Now we hv a new plan of 399

Any recharge of 309 and above will help you get that voucher as per what the store guy had told me..

and it'll automatically add up to your account within 24 hours of the recharge

Received this indication banner yesterday ..

don't know if it's error in pricing or price hike on cards or 309+99 also could be chance whatever its though just sharing bros ;););)

ef96c92cb62e555aaf2501b27cdb9854.jpg

if it's error in pricing or price hike on cards or 309+99 also could be chance whatever its though just sharing bros ;););)
It's for a new connection or non-prime customers.
99 for prime, 309 for JDDD 28+28 days.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock