Jio AirFiber Plus Dhan Dhana Dhan offer with with 3X speed announced

Yeah i think 3x speed offer available only for plus connection and 50 days free validity is only available for normal airfiber connection 🤔
are you sure
because 50 days available for existing jio 5g mobile users
and 3x is for airfiber plus user.

so jio 5g sim customer can book jiofiber plus ,after feasibility verification

are you sure
because 50 days available for existing jio 5g mobile users
and 3x is for airfiber plus user.

so jio 5g sim customer can book jiofiber plus ,after feasibility verification
Yes bro i have airfiber plus connection and i have only got 3x speed for 2 months and not any 50 days free validity offer voucher 😐. I was aslo registered the airfiber connection through my jio 5g mobile number.
Screenshot-20240406-114356-My-Jio.jpg

Screenshot-20240329-092536-X.jpg

so you are saying 3 varient
Jioairfiber------ 30mbps basic
jio airfiber plus
jioairfiber max? ------ 1499 plan with UBR antenna?
Yes there are 3 different jio airfiber connections -
1. Airfiber 5g with small box like odu (plan 30 and 100 mbps)
2. Airfiber plus with round ubr antenna - 6ghz, n78 band (plan 30 to 500mbps or 1gbps - it is not clear yet)
3. Airfiber max with same ubr antenna but no splitter in between odu and idu - 26ghz mmwave, n258 band (plan 300 to 1gbps only - it is also not clear yet)

Update :-
After 1 month of use now I'm not getting 3x offer speed. I'm only getting around 30mbps speed instead of 100mbps speed (as per the offer). Offer should last for another 1 month as per the advertisement.
Complained several times to customer care and technicians also visit two times but issue not solved yet. They said connection has no issues but they are unable to find the cause of getting low speed.
Screenshot-20240422-093337-Net-Velocity.jpg

@AftabIN bro, still the MyJio app shows 100 Mbps plan or it was also switched to 30 Mbps plan? If that shows 30 Mbps plan, then I am afraid you can't regain 100 Mbps plan speed.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock