Discussion Jio Cinema and Voot to be merged

Is it good to merge Voot with JioCinema?

• Total voters
They are targeted now Amazon/flipkart business market. if Reliance launching super app badly effect to Amazon. It's way to monopoly in both online/retailer market too, others going close their shops/companies slowly like Telecom companies or some popular companies forcefully going under Reliance.

Looks like merging soon as below instead of show tv category added on jio cinema website

I7AqPcG.jpg

Jio cinema app look
P.s i use jio cinema website more hence not sure new update look this or not

SMRrJhp.jpg

oxhyLaF.jpg
zuawO69.jpg

Last edited:
I don't think they merge it before ipl. Because jio cinema confirmed that ipl 2023 free on jio cinema app.

I don't think there will be a merger before IPL or atleast jio cinema name isn't going anywhere till the IPL. They have started promoting IPL streaming free on Jio Cinema promos. It will create a lot of confusion among viewers if they change the name of the app now.

See we are not thinking of merger of voot into jio cinema.
Our main focus is giving what people want .
TORTURE !!!!
So we will build the existing jio cinema in a way where you can experience this torture in 4K multi angle while we make money.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock