BSNL and MTNL to be merged

All vendors will jointly stage a protest against what??? Asking to clear the bills they have not paid for months or years!!??
20,000 crore - Possible if everyone pays the bills for what they have used. If they are in loss, then.... they are drowning and pulling down BSNL with their possible effort!
BSNL was used their entire revenue to pay the staff salaries. Nothing else!

Seeing how courts works nowadays.

My proposal to government. Scrap 3G and 4G of BSNL. Force other operator to give coverage to state run BSNL just like how you force tv broadcasters to share sports feed to state run DD Free Dish as part of not missing out important events act. Voice calls and 2G internet should be completely free on BSNL as part of Communication act which is a basic human right. Meanwhile 4G only operator Reliance Jio should be asked to buy 2G spectrums to share with BSNL. Private telecos can make money by selling luxurious items like 3G and 4G. BSNL makes by selling broadband and high speed internet.

My proposal to government. Scrap 3G and 4G of BSNL. Force other operator to give coverage to state run BSNL just like how you force tv broadcasters to share sports feed to state run DD Free Dish as part of not missing out important events act. Voice calls and 2G internet should be completely free on BSNL as part of Communication act which is a basic human right. Meanwhile 4G only operator Reliance Jio should be asked to buy 2G spectrums to share with BSNL. Private telecos can make money by selling luxurious items like 3G and 4G. BSNL makes by selling broadband and high speed internet.
Some Pvt Operators (Vodafone) still rely on BSNL 2G network in Hill areas and Spiritual places. Pvt Operators cannot invest in interior places (which BSNL covers) due to commercial reasons.

Some Pvt Operators (Vodafone) still rely on BSNL 2G network in Hill areas and Spiritual places. Pvt Operators cannot invest in interior places (which BSNL covers) due to commercial reasons.
Do they do it for free or pay them?

You should be in Niti Aayog as you come up with so unique ideas. But sharing 3G/4G internet of private operators with BSNL will increase network congestion, I am happy paying more to Airtel if they provide great Speeds without network congestion.

Then Vodafone has no signal in rural areas (of AP) without BSNL tower!
BSNL can use its own existing infrastructure as well as from others to give free services.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock