Discussion Jio Cinema and Voot to be merged

Is it good to merge Voot with JioCinema?

• Total voters
I feel they won't use jio name. As jio is associated as a telecom brand and would be tough for them to advertise against other telecom companies

JioVoot+
JOOT
JioOnDemand
JioPlay+
My person favourite JioCinema NowGoPlay+

Watermarked images from social media pages are disallowed so the image has been removed.
It's no new news that voot is going to shutdown. But the real news is when ?

It's now clear that Viacom18 streaming service voot will shutdown post IPL and merge with existing jio cinema. The delay is likely to keep tv audience traffic away from IPL traffic.
But the BTS work has already began, on a rare instance this promo has been leaked of colors tv saying any time on jio cinema rather than on voot .

Post IPL jio cinema will be ultimate destination for all Viacom 18 content.

Note : voot kids won't shut down it will continue to work as standalone app similar to It's parents noggin .

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes it's a good move coz it's make content free
Be it free is not for unlimited period maybe but still the time it gives free is huge

Fifa wc
Sat20
Wpl

All type of football league ( la liga , serie a , ligue 1)
Now ipl

Paramount plus will see soft launch post ipl on jio cinema . But to get full scale library need to wait till Q3 or Q4 . As many titles are in sharing with APV and Netflix

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock