Discussion Jio Cinema and Voot to be merged

Is it good to merge Voot with JioCinema?

• Total voters
Also they took away my comfort shows. First Awkward and Jersey Shore. Than I watched CNN documentaries of old decades whenever I felt sad. I hate them. Don't give ship about their merger.

Well given the history and the demography they are trying to target - I believe they would shy away from both Jio and Voot. It would be something very different and global - as they are trying to enter newer geographies especially after Football, Cricket, NBA and other sporting entities which they have been grabbing. And it would be before IPL kicks off. So timeline would be March '23. As lot of running series would be starting to come to conclusion - as the seasons would be getting over. But rest we all can wait and see what they are planning.

Why are they playing this drama to retain voot subscribers. they have at max 5ook paid subs thats it. For that this much buildup. Everyone knows they will be merged

Why are they playing this drama to retain voot subscribers. they have at max 5ook paid subs thats it. For that this much buildup. Everyone knows they will be merged

I thought may be my Voot subscription which got renewed last week I might be paid user for upcoming new whatever but now I am asking for refund

They won’t move jio cinema to voot. They will migrate voot to jio cinema

They will merge it after IPL 2023. Since IPL 2023 is Free to stream they don't want voot to be free too. Only post IPL they will fix price to jio cinema and merge voot with it
Do you have any idea about whether Fremantle documentaries like The 2000s will return?

Jio/Voot should acquire Ullu instead of partnership, they have huge content library. Ullu recently aired many sports events like Jio Cinema, also Jio should acquire other content library companies these will boost their super app. else people will uninstall app after big events like IPL.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock