BSNL and MTNL to be merged

Very Good decision by Central Govt.
BSNL is always the first who extend their helping hand in case of any natural calamity like Tsunami in Andaman Nicobar Island , Flood in Orisha..
Bsnl give their services in Border Area , in Maoist area where their equipment are always In Danger.
So for the sake of country Revival Of Bsnl is very much needed .
I have seen My Father gave so many years to BSNL (earlier Dot ) and lot of family till now depends on BSNL,
So indeed a good decision .
Most of us will still think That All these money gone wasted may be they will be happy if that kind of money invested in building Another statue in any corner of India.

Very Good decision by Central Govt.
BSNL is always the first who extend their helping hand in case of any natural calamity like Tsunami in Andaman Nicobar Island , Flood in Orisha..
Bsnl give their services in Border Area , in Maoist area where their equipment are always In Danger.
So for the sake of country Revival Of Bsnl is very much needed .
I have seen My Father gave so many years to BSNL (earlier Dot ) and lot of family till now depends on BSNL,
So indeed a good decision .
Most of us will still think That All these money gone wasted may be they will be happy if that kind of money invested in building Another statue in any corner of India.
I agree with you but why are going off topic and insulting Sardar Patel. He is pride and we are proud to see his Statue Of Unity.

Not wasted but they could have made Bsnl a different thing 10years back when copper was king.
Like western countries they could have split Bsnl into one retail and one wholesale division by unbundling the local loop.
The wholesale division is what govt could have kept while selling off retail one.
Any pvt cos could sell product using Bsnl wholesale division using Bsnl copper lines. This could have paved the way for fiber laying in future.
Now every operator is laying it's own fiber in most cities leading to duplication of infrastructure.

But Bsnl union use to have a diff tone at that time though even if they were in favour i doubt things would have been diff.
As the intent was missing and this package won't ensure it will improve.

Last edited:
Last month, the Cabinet approved a revival plan for BSNL and MTNL but dues of many vendors are still unpaid.
The total pending payment of BSNL and MTNL vendors is around Rs 20,000 crore. Banks have started putting pressure on vendors to clear their dues. All vendors will jointly stage a protest on November 19. If payments are not made within 10 days thereafter, they will approach NCLT for liquidation of BSNL and MTNL
//economictimes.indiatimes.com/articleshow/71901427.cms?from=mdr&utm_source=contentofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst

Last month, the Cabinet approved a revival plan for BSNL and MTNL but dues of many vendors are still unpaid.
The total pending payment of BSNL and MTNL vendors is around Rs 20,000 crore. Banks have started putting pressure on vendors to clear their dues. All vendors will jointly stage a protest on November 19. If payments are not made within 10 days thereafter, they will approach NCLT for liquidation of BSNL and MTNL
//economictimes.indiatimes.com/articleshow/71901427.cms?from=mdr&utm_source=contentofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst
20,000 crore within 10 days! Is that even possible?

All vendors will jointly stage a protest against what??? Asking to clear the bills they have not paid for months or years!!??
20,000 crore - Possible if everyone pays the bills for what they have used. If they are in loss, then.... they are drowning and pulling down BSNL with their possible effort!

20,000 crore within 10 days! Is that even possible?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock