Discussion Jio Cinema and Voot to be merged

Is it good to merge Voot with JioCinema?

• Total voters
If Eros, Sun TV Network, Shemaroo, Play flix or Ullu Movies/Shows catalogue library available on Jio Voot, it's doesn't mean whole these companies properties own by Jio/Voot. Above image information completely misleading.

Last edited:
I heard it won't be jiovoot , but yes voot will be included in new service.
They are looking for jioselect as a name.
Paramount owns 49% of the company so paramount plus will be completely integrated with new app.

This new jio select or whatever it is called will launch in Australia and southafrica too. As a stand alone and not integrated to existing paramount plus.

Paramount owns 49% of the company so paramount plus will be completely integrated with new app.

This new jio select or whatever it is called will launch in Australia and southafrica too. As a stand alone and not integrated to existing paramount plus.
Jio+ is better name

Team edit:

Watermarked image removed. Original image can be found here -

Last edited by a moderator:

Where did you hear jioselect would be the name, it will be jiovoot as per the rumours

Team edit:

Watermarked image removed. Original image can be found here -
I have already clarified on this name and edit. Please stop sharing .

Last edited by a moderator:
A source told Bollywood Hungama, “Both Vikram Vedha and Bhediya will be premiered on the new super-app of Jio. This super-app is going to be launched soon and is sure to become a talking point. Along with the premieres of Vikram Vedha and Bhediya, it’s the app where IPL (Indian Premier League) 2023 will also be aired.”

Another source said, “The idea is to premiere not just Vikram Vedha and Bhediya but also several other films. As per the plan, every week, there’ll be a film premiere. While some of these are theatrical releases, a few of them will get a direct OTT release. The list of all these films will be hopefully unveiled at the time of the launch of the super-app.”

Meanwhile, there has been a discussion on social media that this new app will be called JioVoot but there has been no confirmation on the same from our sources.

Source

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock