Good News Jio Cashback Offer for Prime Users on 398 or above Recharge's

• Thread starter Sai Jai
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 28
  • Views: Views 5,545
Recharge can be done through any platform?? Is the same rules 309 plus 91 for data add on??

I didn't recharge using existing jio vouchers on my jio pay :)

I recharge using axis pay (new offer refer post #01) :)

Using existing voucher recharge on jio app 309 & 91 applicable whereas new offer using ur SB Account 399 or above recharges applicable to get new vouchers and cb

Btwn voucher can be used only after November 15th in jio app not now :)

I didn't recharge using existing jio vouchers on my jio pay :)

I recharge using axis pay (new offer refer post #01) :)

Using existing voucher recharge on jio app 309 & 91 applicable whereas new offer using ur SB Account 399 or above recharges applicable to get new vouchers and cb

Btwn voucher can be used only after November 15th in jio app not now :)

Bro I understand that but in this new offer as you have Recharged with Rs.459 you'll get Rs.400 vouchers plus 99 cb how would you use that 400 309 plus 91 or that won't apply here.Since that 99 is Axis Pay cb you can use it for all recharges or jio only??

Last edited:
how would you use that 400 309 plus 91 or that won't apply here

Thats ur choice no restrictions on 309+ 91 like that between 400 cb will stored as 8*50 rs vouchers u can use only 1 voucher at a time of 1 recharge transaction for 91 or above plan

Btwn 91 add-on not Monthly plan

Vouchers available from November 15th only

Since that 99 is Axis Pay cb you can use it for all recharges or jio only??

99 cb will be directly credited to our SB account :)

Thats ur choice no restrictions on 309+ 91 like that between 400 cb will stored as 8*50 rs vouchers u can use only 1 voucher at a time of 1 recharge transaction for 91 or above plan

Btwn 91 add-on not Monthly plan

Vouchers available from November 15th only

99 cb will be directly credited to our SB account :)

Old offer too the same or we can use all the vouchers & recharge 309??

Last edited:
Old Offer too same 1 voucher per recharge transaction :)

Check the T&C in below link :)

plans 309 or above & data add-on 91 or above can be recharge using this vouchers :)

Breaking News - Jio Diwali DHAN DHANA DHAN 100% Cash Back Offer

That's why I won't consider vouchers its extra only always looking for other wallet cashback offers thankfully i got though :)

Got cleared now then other Wallet's were more beneficial than Jio Vouchers but Jio management thinking cleverly by giving these offer vouchers they can retain customers for really a longer term.

Got cleared now then other Wallet's were more beneficial than Jio Vouchers but Jio management thinking cleverly by giving these offer vouchers they can retain customers for really a longer term.

May be

But in future if u get recharged 1st jio recharges in all wallets means then you don't have any chance to get Cashback (more than 50rs.) that time these vouchers will be useful for us :):)

Ex) for my number only FreeCharge is there for 1st jio recharge cb offer except that done in all wallets :):)

Had enough with Jio,tired to contact them to increase network strength
I have used Jio in Shimla,Pune and Mumbai and in only Shimla I am satisfied with their service,in Pune Vodafone is the best while in Mumbai Airtel seems to be pretty decent,Whenever I am entering any building Jio signals vanish forget about the internet speeds.

From April I am complaining about it but no action from their side so finally gave up on them and using Airtel,atleast Airtel provides signals and better net speed even if the price is higher

Had enough with Jio,tired to contact them to increase network strength
I have used Jio in Shimla,Pune and Mumbai and in only Shimla I am satisfied with their service,in Pune Vodafone is the best while in Mumbai Airtel seems to be pretty decent,Whenever I am entering any building Jio signals vanish forget about the internet speeds.

From April I am complaining about it but no action from their side so finally gave up on them and using Airtel,atleast Airtel provides signals and better net speed even if the price is higher

Not exactly the fault of telecom companese as there are some people who don't want signal on their phone

Supreme Court of India rules to shut down cell tower after man’s cancer claim

'Stop work on mobile tower near school' - Times of India

Now I understand why Airtel ad claims to cover all lakes, forest, desert with 4G coverage as they can set up tower more easily there and no one will complain but when they come to set up in locality they faces lawsuit. SO enjoy communication blackout in locality and enjoy uninterrupted 4G while travelling throughout India, that's what we Indians want

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock