• Replies: Replies 28
  • Views: Views 5,491

Sai Jai

Reaction score
Highlights
  • Jio users will get cashback vouchers on MyJio app, and wallets cashback
  • Buyers will also get vouchers for fashion and travel sites
  • This offer is available only for Prime subscribers

The upcoming cashback offer will be provided for all recharges of Rs. 399 and above. The offer goes live on November 20 and will be available till November 25

Under the upcoming Jio cashback offer, subscribers who purchase recharges of Rs. 399 and above from MyJio or Jio.com site will get Rs. 400 cashback in the form of eight vouchers of Rs. 50. These vouchers can be used to deduct Rs. 50 while purchasing future recharge packs.

Moreover, if you make the recharge using digital wallets, you will get cashback in there as well. So for example, if you join the Jio network as a new user and use Amazon Pay to buy a Rs. 459 recharge, you will receive the vouchers worth Rs. 400 and Rs. 99 cashback as Pay balance, totalling Rs. 499.

Following is the list of cashbacks users will receive from wallets:

Partner Cashback for new users & Cashback for existing users

MobiKwik Rs. 300 (Code - NEWJIO) -- Rs. 149 (Code - Jio149)

Axis Pay Rs. 100 -- Rs. 35

Amazon Pay Rs. 99 -- Rs. 20

PhonePe Rs. 75 -- Rs. 30

Paytm Rs. 50 (Code - NEWJIO) -- Rs. 15 (Code - PAYTMJIO)

FreeCharge Rs. 75 (Code - JIO75) -- Rs. 50 (JIO50)

On top of the cashbacks, Jio is also providing other benefits to raise the total value of the offer to Rs. 2,599. Under the cashback offer, you will get Rs. 399 discount on transactions worth Rs. 1,500 and above on AJio.com, and Rs. 500 instant discount on purchases of Rs. 1,999 and above on Reliancetrends.com.

Similarly, Jio’s partnership with Yatra.com will give you a Rs. 1,000 discount on round trip domestic flights, and Rs. 500 on a one-way ticket.

Jio to Offer Up to Rs. 2,599 Benefits on Recharges of Rs. 399 and Above

Last edited:
Not a Good Deal
Let us first use our Existing 8-16 Vouchers

I haven't got any vouchers till now :( Hopefully this time :)
My plan expires on 2nd December. I'll recharge on or before 25th November (y)

T4Kypq4.png

5VD8cO0.png

HDi2PgE.png

Jio Triple Cashback Offer for Jio Prime Members | Reliance Jio

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock