Reliance Jio Cashback Offer on Xiaomi Redmi 5

• Thread starter Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28
  • Views Views: Views 2,872
Instant INR 2200 Cashback

“Cashback” shall mean Rs 2200/-, which shall be credited in the form of 44 cashback vouchers of Rs 50/- each :angry::angry::angry:

Somebody should teach Jio the meaning of "Instant"

You are getting all 44 voucher instantly so what's wrong in ad ? Now if you want to claim just recharge 44 time instantly and you will get all benefit

No point bringing unnecessary past data cost. Point here is different.
Cash & voucher are 2 totally different components.
Since they aren't giving any 'cash' back, shouldn't use 'cashback' (instant cashback is not less than 'cheating' here), rather voucher is the word.

You are getting all 44 voucher instantly so what's wrong in ad ? Now if you want to claim just recharge 44 time instantly and you will get all benefit
as i said, you should be able to use it instantly..
What's the use of storing 44 vouchers in your app, and can't use it..
Just to say to others that u have got 44 vouchers in my hand.

as i said, you should be able to use it instantly..
What's the use of storing 44 vouchers in your app, and can't use it..
Just to say to others that u have got 44 vouchers in my hand.

We can use those 44 voucher instantly and spend those within a month. No need to wait 44 months or store in app. Just use those vouchers to buy data add-on instead of monthly plan . You can buy as many data add-on as you want

Last edited:
Last edited:
as a Genius in English i hope u aware of the meaning between "Discount" & "cashback" words
Please stop being hyper with fellow members unnecessarily. You may make him understand in proper way, if he still not understand then ignore his posts. If someone behaves with you in the same way, you will feel bad. Same others also feel. He is also an esteemed member so respect him bro, even if he is wrong try to be polite.

I am not taking any sides but i agree with @Pranab. By Cashback one can straight think about getting cashback as money or online method but Jio giving in phases which also if we reedeem at once, we have to pay them even more. So its tricks being played by them.

Jio giving free internet with cheaper pack prices. That's okay but such false claims are bad. They should provide instant cashback in our account or mention as voucher back instead of cashback.

These 44 vouchers used in 198 & 299 monthly plans only. Definitely it's a trap. You have to stick the network for 44 months.but think wisely, 198-50=148 per month for 2gb daily. For 3 months it's 450 avg. Present plan for 2gb/84 days is 448. If we use voucher 448-50=400 avg. So without this offer we are getting Rs.50. so actually there is no offer and if we choose offer losed RS.50.

Everybody in this world know that its a trap, except some.

Even they also know that. But not ready to accept the fact.. "Fanboy":censored:

Back
Top Bottom