Good News Jio Plan Recharge More than 100% Cashback Offer from 1st Mar., 2018 {398 or above Recharges}

Exactly :)

Meanwhile 101 addon pack available u can recharge bro using 50 voucher ;)

That's what I am doing, only 5 left. BTW Jio is giving 10 GB free to all. Even JioFi users. You got it ?

It's added with my next monthly pack. How to redeem that for current pack ?

Retailer SIM is different so i think Jio will not allow them on those SIM
I don't think so bro coz for this reason only Jio put "Not Transferable of Jio Cashback Vouchers" as T&C :)

So if Retailer recharge to a appropriate user only get voucher instead of retailer :)

Meanwhile I think this offer only for Normal users not for retailer sim i guess :)
But in my city almost all recharge shops are owned by college/University students & they have normal sim like I & U. & they are doing like this

Even JioFi users. You got it ?
It's added with my next monthly pack. How to redeem that for current pack ?

Hmm got it bro it will be automatically redeem once u activate next queue plan Btwn how ur saying it's for next plan ??

That's what I am doing, only 5 left

Then below comment bro ??👇👇

They removed the 100 rupee add-on where we can use 50 voucher ?

Hmm got it bro it will be automatically redeem once u activate next queue plan Btwn how ur saying it's for next plan ??

Then below comment bro ??👇👇

I was confused when I saw Abhi bro mentioned that Jio is not allowing Rs50 discount vouched below 398 rupee.

That 10GB is showing as upcoming plan and not available under redeem voucher option

That 10GB is showing as upcoming plan and not available under redeem voucher option

I guess it's for current plan will confirm after contact Jio cc ;);)

I was confused when I saw Abhi bro mentioned that Jio is not allowing Rs50 discount vouched below 398 rupee.

That's monthly plan bro :)

Add-on only choice 101 to redeem voucher ;)

I guess it's for current plan will confirm after contact Jio cc ;);)

That's monthly plan bro :)

Add-on only choice 101 to redeem voucher ;)

How to redeem that if it is for current plan ?

On my other non prime sim i can redeem that as there is no plan on that sim. Oly issue is with prime sim which has plan

Last edited:
How to redeem that if it is for current plan ?

On my other non prime sim i can redeem that as there is no plan on that sim. Oly issue is with prime sim which has plan
Start using that's way to redeem i guess

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock