Reliance Jio Cashback Offer on Xiaomi Redmi 5

• Thread starter Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28
  • Views Views: Views 2,872
I brought note 5 can any tell me how to get this offer
Instant Cashback of Rs.2200 for all Jio customers (existing and new) who shall activate any variant of Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 or Note 5 Pro device by performing a recharge of Rs.198/Rs.299 on or after 22nd February, 2018. After 1st successful recharge of Rs.198/Rs.299 on an eligible device, 44 vouchers of Rs.50 each will be credited in MyJio app which can be redeemed, one at a time per recharge, against subsequent recharges of Jio prepaid plan of Rs.198/Rs.299, via MyJio App only.

Instant Cashback of Rs.2200 for all Jio customers (existing and new) who shall activate any variant of Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 or Note 5 Pro device by performing a recharge of Rs.198/Rs.299 on or after 22nd February, 2018. After 1st successful recharge of Rs.198/Rs.299 on an eligible device, 44 vouchers of Rs.50 each will be credited in MyJio app which can be redeemed, one at a time per recharge, against subsequent recharges of Jio prepaid plan of Rs.198/Rs.299, via MyJio App only.
Thank u bro

Everybody in this world know that its a trap, except some.

Even they also know that. But not ready to accept the fact.. "Fanboy":censored:
There is a difference between being loyal towards a brand and being a fanboy/blind supporter. If we support their wrong deeds and that too knowingly then we are obviously turning out to be fanboy.

I like Jio very much, so are my family members because it bring revolution to indian data plans and people who never knew what internet was, became heavy users. But at the same time we can not appreciate such cheap tricks they playing to attract customers!

How can they expect someone to recharge 50 times with 3 digit amount and reedeem the 'cashback' (as they term). They are also aware no one is going to get full benefit of their cashback offer so doing tie ups with every smartphone brands and giving offer, get 4-6k cashback on purchase.

Note: This post is for everyone who blindly saying without verifying whether one can really be fully benefited with Jio's cashback offers.

There is a difference between being loyal towards a brand and being a fanboy/blind supporter. If we support their wrong deeds and that too knowingly then we are obviously turning out to be fanboy.

I like Jio very much, so are my family members because it bring revolution to indian data plans and people who never knew what internet was, became heavy users. But at the same time we can not appreciate such cheap tricks they playing to attract customers!

How can they expect someone to recharge 50 times with 3 digit amount and reedeem the 'cashback' (as they term). They are also aware no one is going to get full benefit of their cashback offer so doing tie ups with every smartphone brands and giving offer, get 4-6k cashback on purchase.

Note: This post is for everyone who blindly saying without verifying whether one can really be fully benefited with Jio's cashback offers.

In prepaid market like in India and with no credit history of majority of people there is no other option left for Companies other than tie up with smartphone manufacturer and introduce pack structure like this, otherwise people will simply run away with device like they did when RCOM launched Monsoon hungama offer in 2004(i think). If we had postpaid market and with credit card penetration then they could easily offer subsidised phones like the one which is offered in US.

So we cannot blame operators(not only jio but also AVoID) for introducing these kind of pack structure.

In prepaid market like in India and with no credit history of majority of people there is no other option left for Companies other than tie up with smartphone manufacturer and introduce pack structure like this, otherwise people will simply run away with device like they did when RCOM launched Monsoon hungama offer in 2004(i think). If we had postpaid market and with credit card penetration then they could easily offer subsidised phones like the one which is offered in US.

So we cannot blame operators(not only jio but also AVoID) for introducing these kind of pack structure.
Fully agreed bro, more specifically the RIM monsoon Hungama (think early 2003)). We don't have issues with their pack structure or tie-ups.
I'm also a big fan of Jio but that doesn't mean I support this cheap trick.
The issue is with so called 'cashback' (as perfectly explained by @Bapun Raz bro).

Fully agreed bro, more specifically the RIM monsoon Hungama (think early 2003)). We don't have issues with their pack structure or tie-ups.
I'm also a big fan of Jio but that doesn't mean I support this cheap trick.
The issue is with so called 'cashback' (as perfectly explained by @Bapun Raz bro).

That cashback policy exists only because of prepaid market+no credit history. Unless you lock subscribers this way these prepaid subscribers will simply runaway with your subsidised device( mifi or phone), that's what i was saying bhai

Back
Top Bottom