Good News Jio Plan Recharge More than 100% Cashback Offer from 1st Mar., 2018 {398 or above Recharges}

This offer is valid from 16th Feb to 15th March 2018.

In my opinion, terming this as 100% Cashback (in form of Jio Vouchers) is incorrect & misleading. It is Rs 50 x 8 vouchers, and to avail each Rs 50 voucher, we have to pay for another recharge (Rs 398 ?), hence effectively this is not 100% Cashback.

Also, Mobikwik is giving Rs 300 SuperCash which is not equivalent to actual Rs 300 real world money.
The other wallets are giving a maximum of Rs 60 cashback only for existing users- and are existing wallet offers.

If a user goes to the dealer for doing a recharge of 398 then one voucher of dealer will b utilised & only 348 will b debited from his account but he'll take 398 from the customer. So, ₹50 came to his pocket. Same thing he'll do with the rest 7 vouchers & after that he'll again do a recharge in his mobile number to get 8 vouchers.
So, overall his own recharge is absolutely free. He is not spending a single penny for doing recharge.

If a user goes to the dealer for doing a recharge of 398 then one voucher of dealer will b utilised & only 348 will b debited from his account but he'll take 398 from the customer. So, ₹50 came to his pocket. Same thing he'll do with the rest 7 vouchers & after that he'll again do a recharge in his mobile number to get 8 vouchers.
So, overall his own recharge is absolutely free. He is not spending a single penny for doing recharge.

Retailer SIM is different so i think Jio will not allow them on those SIM

I don't think so bro coz for this reason only Jio put "Not Transferable of Jio Cashback Vouchers" as T&C :)

So if Retailer recharge to a appropriate user only get voucher instead of retailer :)

Meanwhile I think this offer only for Normal users not for retailer sim i guess :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock