Seeking Help Jio AirFiber STB Issue

• Thread starter Thread starter Endgame
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 9
  • Views Views: Views 619

Endgame

Reaction score
2 days ago I’ve installed Jio AirFiber with Jio STB at my home.
Previously I had JioFiber and Tataplay Binge+ (technically still have both with some balance).
In my location there’s frequent power cut, so
I’ve connected everything to inverter.
Now the problem is, every time there’s a power cut, videos goes off, only audio was there. Happened while YouTube was playing, didn’t check with other OTT/channels.
Anyone else faced same issue or have the resolution please?

I think issues in relay of inverter...that's effecting STB while power goes off and shifting to inverter...
Check inverter....

Last edited:
And while you are at it, also check whether the house has proper earthing. Many strange issues can also be caused by improper earthing.

I think issues in relay of inverter...that's effecting STB while power goes off and shifting to inverter...
Check inverter....
Missed to mention, this didn’t happen with TP Binge+ box ever.
So, no issues with inverter.

Missed to mention, this didn’t happen with TP Binge+ box ever.
So, no issues with inverter.
It depends on SMPS ...every device having different SMPS models/types...the compatibility issue may arise in only some devices...
Ur issue maybe solved by replacement of either inverter relay or different models of STB...
This is my assumption...

You may try replacing the HDMI cable with a high end good quality and latest version cable. I had similar issues with Amazon Prime, which was resolved after using a new cable.

I don't know about Jio AirFiber STB but my JioFiber STB works without interruption while power cut.

@Endgame, what's your STB model? Mine is JHSD200 v3. Also, could you post a snapshot of your STB adapter?

I don't know about Jio AirFiber STB but my JioFiber STB works without interruption while power cut.

@Endgame, what's your STB model? Mine is JHSD200 v3. Also, could you post a snapshot of your STB adapter?
Please have the snapshots bro.

It depends on SMPS ...every device having different SMPS models/types...the compatibility issue may arise in only some devices...
Ur issue maybe solved by replacement of either inverter relay or different models of STB...
This is my assumption...
Like to mention one thing which might be relevant, since you mentioned SMPS.
My desktop CPU is connected to same inverter which I use very rarely. But whenever I attempt to start it after say 3-4 weeks, it doesn’t start until I detach and reattach cables.
Just now, while I was typing, power cut happened with YouTube playing but this time no problem happened, both audio and video are playing. Not to mention, didn’t change anything.

Please have the snapshots bro.
I don't see anything obvious that should prevent the STB from staying on when power goes off and auto switches to inverter power.

The reason I asked for snapshot was because Jio STB has two types of power adapter, one is small size and other is larger size. You have the latest smaller size one that I also have. So it shouldn't cause any issue.

Back
Top Bottom