• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 9
  • Views: Views 818

Siva

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
The stars seem to be aligning for the long awaited launch of Google Play Music in India.

Users on Reddit have spotted Play Music songs showing up in Google search results with prices denominated in Indian rupees. That’s not all: clicking on the search results opens a partially functional web interface for Play Music.

It’s not the first time Google is spied testing out Play Music in India, but the Indian prices suggest that the service is closer than ever to an official launch. Speaking of the prices, it looks like one song may cost in the vicinity of Rs. 15, while full albums vary from Rs. 120 to Rs. 175. At least that’s what the screenshots shared on Reddit tell us – keep in mind that we may be looking at promotional prices.

Another Indian user reported receiving a notification for YouTube Red, the subscription service that Google launched in October 2015.

Indian users already have some good music streaming services to pick from, including Saavn, Gaana, and Apple Music. The latter launched in India and dozens of other countries last year. In contrast, Google has been very slow at bringing its suite of media services to the world. And Spotify isn’t doing that good either…

http://www.androidauthority.com/looks-like-google-play-music-may-finally-coming-india-701579/

Sarkar said:
Wynk is the best  :dodgy
Yeah I do have wynk subscription!! It's pretty good.

who will pay for music. better to download yourself in best quality and enjoy life time.

Sourabhs20 said:
who will pay for music. better to download yourself in best quality and enjoy life time.
It's about convenience. Choice varies person to person. Even I thought the same before using Wynk. But now I can't use phone without it.

ilikered said:
It's about convenience. Choice varies person to person. Even I thought the same before using Wynk. But now I can't use phone without it.

ok bro....its your choice but I also used wync and I felt that quality of the music in wynk is not up to the mark.

Sourabhs20 said:
ok bro....its your choice but I also used wync and I felt that quality of the music in wynk is not up to the mark.
Quality varies according to your Internet speed, if you are streaming. If you download, you have option to do it at 32kbps/64kbps/128kbps or 256kbps/320kpbs. Quality depends on these factors.

Sourabhs20 said:

Disable data saver option and enable HD streaming after that see the quality of Wynk music  :k

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock