Seeking Help is it worthy to get Repair Panel Issue in Sony TV

• Thread starter Slu
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 4
  • Views: Views 862

Slu

Reaction score
Friends I have Sony Bravia Lcd TV purchased in 2013.. Now I am facing Panel issue... I went to All repair centre no Body is able 2 Repair it... Is it worthy to get it repair or get Panel change in Rs 9000 in Sony service centre..?

Friends I have Sony Bravia Lcd TV purchased in 2013.. Now I am facing Panel issue... I went to All repair centre no Body is able 2 Repair it... Is it worthy to get it repair or get Panel change in Rs 9000 in Sony service centre..?
Depends on your screen size. If its 32 inch, then it doesn't nake sense to spend 9000 and change panel

Also give it a try on urban company app. They may be able to repair in some reasonable amount. I had a good experience recently with Samsung LED TV repair 32 inch

IMO Sony after sales service is very poor in india.They get most of the parts imported from Singapore/Malayasia and the service do not seem too inclined to order for the part unless you pay them upfront and that too with lead time of 1-2 months.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock