Seeking Help Issue in my Sony LED Panel

Probable issues:

1. Flex cables connecting the T-con board have gone bad ( there are 3 flex cables to the T-con )
2. T-con board itself is bad ( some IC is malfunctioning )

Flex cables costs you around 800 - 1000 rs
T-con board complete replacement rs. 4000 - 6000

I know this, coz I got it corrected only 2 days back :lol:

horizontal lines means board complaint maximum times, vertical lines is panel problem. it looks like board problem, consult with good technician he will solve it

I was planning to buy new led tv since my old crt is going bad, but looking at the problems of people using sony , lg etc i think its not worth to spend so much on these brands just because of their name. should i go with sanyo, tcl or mi like brands? it will save a lot of money.

I was planning to buy new led tv since my old crt is going bad, but looking at the problems of people using sony , lg etc i think its not worth to spend so much on these brands just because of their name. should i go with sanyo, tcl or mi like brands? it will save a lot of money.
Previously I was having Videocon LCD TV for 8 years, purchased it in 2009 and it is still working when I changed it to Sony W772E.
But as soon as I completed my warranty period of 1 year in Videocon TV, problems started coming up and it used to take 1 minute to start and also sound is not coming. The service centre just replaced the board and it costs me 1/4th the price of TV, again same problem started in few months, this time I went to local technician and he repaired the board and it costs me less, surprisingly in few months again same problem came back, I did not repaired my TV this time and I connected it to home theatre instead and 1 minute starting delay is not a problem for me.
All the TV's are just electronic components and they can go bad after 1 year, that is why all TV companies are giving only 1 year warranty on any TV whether we purchase it for 10k or 100k. Electronic components are bound to fail due to various factors.
It is better to purchase any good LED TV with 3 years warranty.

Anyone can extend their warrenty by paying extra bucks for 2 years in sony tv
But in my case, problem occurs after 4 years, that's very bad
:cry::cry::cry:

This is why i am going for mid range affordable TVs like Vu & MI.

I have Sony LED Android FHD TV in my living room where i paid Rs 5000 for extra 2 years extended warranty.

In my room i will be going for either VU or MI.

Look for a new VU tv being launched tomorrow as VU is coming with a new TV tomorrow as per website and calling it tv of century!! So I think it is worth to wait and take a decision.

These type of issue is with me also and in last few months every TV company owner is facing these issue. Don't know why but I think these companies provide poor parts to every TV so they got repair and these company will get a proper service+technician+parts charges.
Aparte from which they can also gran the complete new TV charge also.

Even I have problem with my samsung led tv but it is the dusting problem & it is not the first time it's 2nd time within 14 months of purchase.
Once my panel has been changed by company but just after few months of replacement of panel the same issue has reappeared now.
I sometimes regret my decision of upgrading to led tv, I was more happy with my old CRT tv than now with this so called upgraded led tv.and other than large screen I don't see any advantage of led tv. As according to my experiance with led tv I can say one thing for sure about the PQ.
Which is
Sd channels on CRT tv=HD channels on led tv.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock